Returns and Exchanges
While we strive for complete customer satisfaction with every purchase, from time to time it may be necessary for a customer to return an item to Slumberland.
Standard returns and exchanges must be made in accordance with our Slumberland guarantees. Within these parameters you may:
- Exchange your item for the same item or another item of the same value.
- Furniture must be in the original condition as when purchased.
- A Protect-All mattress protector must have been purchased with and utilized on all mattresses.
- A valid receipt is required.
- Buyers are responsible for any applicable delivery fees on exchanges or returns.
- Return your item for a full refund.
- The above stipulations for exchanged items apply.
- Cash and check payments will be refunded by check a minimum of 10 days after Slumberland's receipt of your initial payment.
- Credit- or bankcard payments will be credited back to the credit- or bankcard from which the original payment was made. If that card cannot be produced, you have the option of receiving a Slumberland Gift Card in the refund amount, or leaving the balance "On Account" with Slumberland.
- Financed payments will be refunded to your Slumberland Advantage credit card. If that account has been closed or the balance has been paid off, Wells Fargo is responsible for issuing a refund. Contact a Wells Fargo representative at: 1-800-459-8451.
- The following items cannot be refunded. They may eligible for exchange.
- Power bases
- Bed pillows
- Protect-all mattress protectors
- Clearance and as is items
- Outlet Merchandise
NOTE: A different procedure applies to returns or exchanges on clearance, and special order merchandise. Please visit our clearance/special order section for information on returns or exchanges of these items.