Availability: Product for purchase in-store or online.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 54x75x7
If the item you are viewing is a "set", it includes a mattress and foundation (box spring). If the item is a "mattress", it includes the mattress only. Bed frames are sold separately.
Low profile sets
include a mattress and low profile foundation; low profile foundations reduce total set height for easier access to the bed or to improve the bed's appearance by minimizing headboard blockage. Total set height is listed in product dimensions to help you determine if a low profile set is best for you.
Split queen sets
Split Queen Sets include a queen size mattress and two 30x80 box springs that together form a queen size foundation. This option is recommended where tight spaces prohibit the delivery of a rigid, one-piece queen size foundation (60x80). Narrow hallways, low ceilings, and tight or turned stairways are all examples where a split queen set would be needed.
Today, most major brands of mattresses are built as "no-flip" mattresses. No-flip mattresses concentrate the comfort materials on one side with support layers underneath, to provide lasting durability without the need for flipping.
Please note that due to hand-tailoring and construction, mattress sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly. The mattress only dimension is provided to help you ensure proper sheet fit for your new mattress.
Learn more about how to buy a mattress
• Bedroom Furniture: Slumberland carries bedroom sets and separates like beds, dressers and mattresses, children's bedroom furniture and quality discount bedroom furniture, futons and much more.
• Living Room Furniture: Browse our huge selection of sofas from loveseats to sectionals, leather sofas to futons. Choose accent furniture like chairs, tables and ottomans.
• Futons: Find a futon frame, futon mattress, and cover for your apartment, studio, or guest room.
• Mattresses: Shop the top brands of mattresses and get great selection at Slumberland furniture and mattress stores. Browse by mattress sizes or brand. Shop online or find a store near you to test out mattresses: Minneapolis / St. Paul, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana.
• Room Planner: Using Slumberland's free online room planner, by icovia®, you can try-before-you-buy furniture for any room in your home. Save, print and email plans.
• Furniture Sale: View Slumberland's entertaining television commercials and furniture sales for great deals: bedroom furniture sale, mattress sale, living room furniture sale, leather furniture sale, office furniture sale.
• Dining Furniture: Update your dining room with new dining furniture from Slumberland Furniture Stores. Shop by dining sets, dining chairs, dining tables, and more.
W = WIDTH
D = DEPTH
H = HEIGHT
120 NIGHT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Because it can take time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress, we recommend that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 nights.
Our satisfaction guarantee is 120 nights for mattresses and pillows provided a Protect-All protector is purchased for each item. Because it can take time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress or pillow, you should sleep on them for a minimum of 30 nights. After that time, if you are not comfortable, we will be happy to assist you with a one-time reselection. If your reselection is of lesser value than your original purchase, the difference will be applied to a store credit. Should it be necessary to return your purchase, store credit (less delivery charges) will be given; there are no refunds on mattresses, bed pillows or Protect-All mattress protectors. Guarantee does not apply to adjustable power bases, special order sizes (twin XL, full XL and California King), AS IS, Outlet or Clearance merchandise. Applicable delivery fees on exchanges or returns will be charged to you. A valid receipt is required on refunds and exchanges.
Upon delivery of your new mattress, it is important to read all related warranty and care information associated with your new mattress and box spring. It is important to use a supportive and rigid foundation for your new mattress and box spring. In order to ensure that your bed remains under warranty, many manufacturers require that you use a metal frame with a center support rail, or a hardwood frame with five hardwood slats for Queen or King beds. Failure to keep your bed in sanitary condition, free of any stains, soil or burns may void your warranty. It is important not to remove the white law label or the model name label, as these labels serve as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights. If you do not receive warranty or care information upon delivery of your mattress, immediately contact the delivering store.