Slumberland Furniture Stores Gift Card
The Slumberland gift card is perfect for a birthday gift, a wedding present, graduation or off-to-college congratulations for a loved one.
Available in any denomination, the Slumberland gift card can be used for that special accessory, rug, mattress, recliner, or the perfect chair or sofa to spruce up any home. From contemporary to traditional and everything in between, Slumberland has style and comfort to fit every taste. So you'll know your gift will always be a hit.
Slumberland gift cards are also available for purchase at your local Slumberland store.
Slumberland gift cards do not expire and are mailed at no charge to the BILL TO address specified on the order. For security reasons, Slumberland gift cards cannot be mailed to third parties. Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise only at participating locations. Slumberland gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to your credit card account. It cannot be replaced if stolen, lost, or destroyed. You may check the balance at any participating Slumberland location.
Gift Card FAQ's
- Slumberland gift cards expire? No. The balance of your Slumberland gift card will only be reduced by the amount of your purchases. Service fees do not apply. You may use your card multiple times until your balance is $0.
- Where can I use my Slumberland gift card? At participating Slumberland locations. To find a Slumberland location near you, select the “Find a Store” option above or call 1-888-95-SLUMBER (75862) Option #2.
- How do I check the balance on my Slumberland gift card? You may check the balance of your gift card by contacting your local Slumberland or by calling 1-888-95-SLUMBER (75862) Option #5.
- When purchasing Slumberland gift cards on line, why can’t they be sent directly to the person I am buying them for? For the security of our customers, we cannot mail gift cards to a third party.
- I made a purchase with a Slumberland gift card, but I would like to return it. How will I be refunded? Slumberland gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Therefore, in the event that you are due a refund, a new Slumberland gift card will be issued to you for the amount which was paid by your original gift card.
- I made a purchase with Slumberland and paid by cash/check/credit card/Slumberland Advantage Card. I recently received a Slumberland gift card. Can I apply it to my recent purchase and get a refund? Slumberland gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to past purchases.
- I recently received a Slumberland gift card. Can I use it to make a payment toward the balance on my Slumberland Advantage card? No. Slumberland gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied to Slumberland Advantage Card balances.
- My Slumberland gift card has been lost/stolen/destroyed. What can I do? Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost/stolen/destroyed.
- I have a green Slumberland gift card for $25. Is it still good? Yes. Simply present it to your sales person at the point of purchase and $25 will be deducted from your balance due.