COVID-19 Customer Update
- Face masks are required in all of our Minnesota stores. Check with your local store for requirements in your area.
- Our showrooms are now open! Check our store finder to see details on a store near you.
- If you'd like a Private Shopping session, we're now booking appointments in select showrooms! These appointments are a great option for the elderly and most vulnerable, or for anyone who wants personalized attention and a guaranteed spot in the store!
We offer many ways to shop: online, by appointment, in store and by phone at 1-888-95-SLUMBER.
- Due to quickly changing state and local mandates, please call your local store for the most current information in your city.
- Where stores are closed, phones will be answered. We will do our best to respond to messages within 24 hours.
- We have reduced store hours at some locations. Please use our store finder for current hours in your city.
We have been following reports from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We are taking all necessary steps to keep our customers and employees healthy while still providing the products and services you rely on as much as we can. The following steps have been implemented throughout our Slumberland locations:
We have increased our already frequent disinfecting of all commonly touched areas, such as door handles, work surfaces, show-floor furniture and computers. Additionally, we've re-trained our Sales Associates to practice heightened health measures, including regular hand washing, social distancing, and staying at home when feeling sick or after travel.
We are working diligently to ensure that merchandise is available when indicated. However, due to quickly changing restrictions related to the COVID-19 virus, our vendors are experiencing production slowdowns, staff shortages, and factory closures and these are impacting our normal flow of inventory. As a result, some product availability dates shown online or quoted in store may have changed and delivery delays may occur. Please call your local store or open a web chat with questions about a specific order or item.
We are providing our warehouse workers and drivers with gloves, as well as implementing more stringent hand sanitizer/hand washing routines. We are also ensuring our drivers are healthy by continuing our practice of disinfecting all delivery trucks daily by wiping truck down dash boards, surfaces and door handles.
Due to quickly changing state and local recommendations for business operations, please call your local store for current delivery options in your area. In areas where showrooms are closed, deliveries are generally still available. Closed showroom locations will still answer phones and respond to messages.
Employees: We are taking every measure to protect our employees, including encouraging remote work when possible, flexible scheduling for care givers, and providing the necessary support, resources, and information to stay as safe as possible.
Slumberland’s mission is to improve the lives of our customers and strengthen our communities. In uncertain times, this mission is absolutely critical, and provides us with clear direction for our actions and decisions. The entire Slumberland team cares deeply about you and the communities that we live in together.
We want you to feel confident in your shopping experience every day but especially during this challenging time. We are ready to help and serve in each community. Please visit slumberland.com for further updates or for a much needed break from the news. Thank you for your continued support.
President & CEO, Slumberland Furniture