Sale Price$3,119.99 Original Price $3,899.99
Sectional Sofas and Couches
Filter Your Results
Design Your Way
- Go to Category: Patio
- Go to Category: Sectionals
- Go to Category: Sofas
- Go to Category: Sectionals and Sofas
- Go to Category: Loveseats & Apartment Sofas
- Go to Category: Futons
- Go to Category: Sleepers
- Go to Category: Chairs
- Go to Category: Ottomans
- Go to Category: Tables
- Go to Category: TV Stands & Wall Units
- Refine by Collection: Abalone
- Refine by Collection: Abinger
- Refine by Collection: Allerton
- Refine by Collection: Asta
- Refine by Collection: Aveo
- Refine by Collection: Ballinasloe
- Refine by Collection: Bellows
- Refine by Collection: Bridger
- Refine by Collection: Carver
- Refine by Collection: Cash
- Refine by Collection: Connections
- Refine by Collection: Cordova
- Refine by Collection: Cosmic
- Refine by Collection: Cranedall
- Refine by Collection: Durango
- Refine by Collection: Ferris
- Refine by Collection: Flex
- Refine by Collection: Floza
- Refine by Collection: Grover
- Refine by Collection: James
- Refine by Collection: Jayceon
- Refine by Collection: Lake
- Refine by Collection: Marcy
- Refine by Collection: Marquis
- Refine by Collection: McCaskill
- Refine by Collection: Monza
- Refine by Collection: Nantahala
- Refine by Collection: Nokomis
- Refine by Collection: Nome
- Refine by Collection: Pacina
- Refine by Collection: Payne
- Refine by Collection: Raymond
- Refine by Collection: Reese
- Refine by Collection: Riles
- Refine by Collection: Scout
- Refine by Collection: Tarren
- Refine by Collection: Triton
- Refine by Collection: Trouper
- Refine by Collection: Vena
- Refine by Collection: Wake
- Refine by Collection: Whittier
The sectional couch is the quintessential piece of family furniture, providing ample space for parents, siblings, and pets to cuddle up with or to sit apart. Shop Slumberland Furniture to find a wide selection of sectionals in all shapes, sizes, and configurations to accommodate your entire family, large or small. A reclining chaise sectional makes any space the perfect spot to relax.
Turn your decorating vision into reality at a price point you can feel good about. Our sectional sofas are ideal for those who value durable construction, cozy comfort, premium fabrics, high-quality materials, and of course, beautiful furniture. From four-person to fourteen-person families, sectional furniture answers the needs of all types of crowds.
Whether you invite friends over to watch the game, stretch out on a lazy day with just your favorite person and a good book, or host overnight guests, sectional furniture will accommodate perfectly.
WHAT IS A SECTIONAL SOFA?
A sectional consists of several sections in various sizes and shapes that can be configured just about any way you wish. They can be made of many different sections and customized to fit any room size.
These days, the sectional has evolved past the old-school L-shaped couch that takes up most of the space in the living room. And while you can find many beautiful L-shaped sectionals, there are so many other options for this versatile furniture. It is one of the most functionally practical pieces of furniture for any size living room, family room, or man cave. You can even use your sectional to reroute an unusual traffic pattern or separate heavy traffic patterns. This is due to the many available pieces and types, from a left chaise sectional to recliner or sleeper options. You can even find loveseat sectional sofas for smaller spaces.
SECTIONALS IN ALL SHAPES FOR ALL SPACES
Sectionals are just as useful in a small living space as a large one, and a small 2-piece sectional can actually maximize your seating potential without filling the room with additional furniture. Style preferences notwithstanding, the shape of your sectional should always be your first consideration when shopping for your sofa.
How you plan to configure the entire space around the couch will influence your choice as well. If you wish to have a two-sided, L-shape sectional sofa, you must decide if you prefer a "right-arm facing" or "left-arm facing" arrangement. Left-arm facing simply means that when you face the sofa, the piece of the sectional that extends toward you mirrors your left arm and vice versa. That piece is typically the shorter side of the L.
Other shapes include U-shaped and curved sections. With three sides of similar length, the U-shaped sectional couch offers maximum capacity and is especially great for group conversation. Curved sectionals fall somewhere between the others, and their rounded anchoring center section brings people together in an informal way conducive to more intimate or entertainment-driven settings. Design experts suggest when taking furniture measurements for a curved sectional, consider the dimensions of the outward curves to ensure you have enough space for traffic areas and the inward curves if you're combining it with coffee tables.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SECTIONAL SOFA FOR YOUR HOME
Once you've decided to add a sectional sofa to your living room or family room furniture, there are some things to consider to get it right. The first consideration, as with any piece of furniture, is the room's layout and size. Do you have enough room for a full-size sectional sofa with a left chaise or a sofa bed? Or does your living room require a smaller sectional sofa? It's also important to know the direction of the L. If you choose an L-shaped sectional, you'll need to know if it's a left-facing couch or a right-facing sectional couch.
After you've determined the size, you'll be working with, think of the style you want. Is your home traditional? A rich brown leather section might be the right choice. Or maybe you'd prefer something more casual, like a contemporary design featuring overstuffed cushions for seat comfort and easy-to-clean poly-fiber upholstery for simple maintenance. You may choose a stunning retro-inspired design with a sleek, low-profile, and clean lines. The good thing about sectionals is that they come in a wide range of styles, sizes, bold color options, and upholsteries choices, so you'll be sure to find one that goes with your interior design preferences.
The next thing to think about is the features you want on your sectional? Do you like stationary or reclining seats? Or cupholders? Or other options such as a console loveseat or sofa bed? Do you like having the adjustable headrest feature? The answers to these questions will help you home in on the ideal sectional sofa for your home.
No matter the style of your home decor, a sectional adds enough seating for a crowd and will automatically become the focal point of any room. Add end tables, floor lamps, accent chairs, and console tables to create a home that is beautifully functional.
WHAT DO THE SECTIONAL MEASUREMENTS MEAN?
Living spaces are all unique. When choosing the size of your sectional, it's good to know what the sectional measurements mean. The average sectional is about 130 inches wide. A smaller, two-piece sectional would be about 112 inches wide, and a large, three-piece sectional measures about 160 inches or more. But what does wide mean? What does length mean? And what does depth mean?
- Width – this is the longest side of the sectional. You can find the width by measuring along the back of the sofa. This could mean measuring the space from corner to corner on a U-shaped or L-shaped sectional or the widest part of a curved one.
- Length – the length is measured from the back of the sofa to the end of whichever section protrudes the farthest forward.
- Depth – the depth can be measured between the front of the back cushion and the front of the seat. This lets you know how home much room there is to lean back.
These are the most common measurements; however, each sectional is different and will have different measurements depending on its design and shape. Most individuals are comfortable with a seat height of 17" or 18," which is standard. If you are adding a coffee table, consider the coffee table shape. For instance, you may not be able to fit an elliptical table into the space afforded by a smaller 2-piece sectional.
Caring for Your New Sectional
Many modern sectionals are designed with today's lifestyle in mind. That means that they're made of safe material, such as poly-fiber or other premium stain-resistant performance fabrics that require little maintenance. If you prefer a leather sectional couch, use water-free cleaning solvents designed for leather. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions, but with occasional care and periodic cushion fluffing, you should be able to enjoy your sectional for years to come.
Sectionals for Sale at Slumberland Furniture
Slumberland has a full inventory available in all shapes, whether your style preferences tend toward the classic, contemporary, or modern. Many of today's sectionals have some hidden treasures. Convenient storage features such as console tables allow you to keep remote controls, cups, and other lounging essentials organized and out of sight. Full storage compartments are often found in L-shaped chaise returns, the ideal spot for extra throws and linens. Other features include power recline, sleeper sofa sections, matching ottomans, and more.
Stop in your nearest Slumberland Furniture to see all of today's latest styles and options. Our friendly, knowledgeable team is eager to help you find what you're looking for. Shop Slumberland today for sweet savings!