Sale Price$983.99 Original Price $1,229.99
Sale Price$791.99 Original Price $989.99
Sale Price$1,135.99 Original Price $1,419.99
TV Stands, Wall Units and Consoles
Filter Your Results
- Go to Category: Patio
- Go to Category: Sectionals
- Go to Category: Sofas
- Go to Category: Sectionals and Sofas
- Go to Category: Loveseats & Apartment Sofas
- Go to Category: Futons
- Go to Category: Sleepers
- Go to Category: Chairs
- Go to Category: Ottomans
- Go to Category: Tables
- Go to Category: TV Stands & Wall Units
- Refine by Collection: Allyson Park
- Refine by Collection: Artisans Craft
- Refine by Collection: Aspen
- Refine by Collection: Avondale
- Refine by Collection: Barndoor
- Refine by Collection: Bolanburg
- Refine by Collection: Budmore
- Cannon Valley
- Refine by Collection: Chambers
- Refine by Collection: Cheyenne
- Refine by Collection: Chilton
- Refine by Collection: Deer Valley
- Refine by Collection: Denman
- Refine by Collection: Driftwood
- Refine by Collection: Elmhurst
- Refine by Collection: Essex
- Refine by Collection: Evanston
- Refine by Collection: Farmhouse
- Refine by Collection: Gambrell
- Refine by Collection: Granger
- Refine by Collection: Hamilton
- Refine by Collection: Hampton
- Refine by Collection: Harpan
- Refine by Collection: Hartland
- Refine by Collection: Hyland
- Refine by Collection: Jackson Hole
- Refine by Collection: Joshua Creek
- Refine by Collection: La Costa
- Refine by Collection: Lannover
- Refine by Collection: Lewis
- Refine by Collection: Magnolia Manor
- Refine by Collection: Nantucket
- Refine by Collection: Novella
- Refine by Collection: Origins
- Refine by Collection: Painted Canyon
- Refine by Collection: Piperton
- Refine by Collection: Sausalito
- Refine by Collection: Shayland
- Refine by Collection: Sienna
- Refine by Collection: Skyline
- Refine by Collection: Sunset
- Refine by Collection: Sutton
- Refine by Collection: Taos
- Refine by Collection: Todoe
- Refine by Collection: Trinell
- Refine by Collection: Wildfire
- Refine by Collection: Willow
- Refine by Collection: Willowton
- Refine by Collection: Wrigley
- Refine by Collection: Zander
TV STANDS & CONSOLES
Slumberland Furniture carries a complete inventory of TV stands, consoles, and entertainment centers to show off or conceal your television while complimenting your room décor and personal style. For better or worse, televisions are no longer relegated to the living room.
The most important thing to consider when choosing a new TV stand is whether or not it works in your home. This is a piece of furniture you will use for years, so finding the right design is essential. Several factors go into this decision, including TV stand furniture material, style, and size.
Many people have one in every room, including the kitchen, the bedroom, and whatever other "bonus" room calls for some entertainment. The placement of your television will determine what type of console or stand you will need to house it.
HOME ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS
Today's entertainment centers contain so much more than the television. There's the digital cable box, perhaps a soundbar, game console, and other high-tech accessories to consider. The right-sized wall unit can store all of these items and more. Choose from entertainment consoles with storage ideal for cable management and to keep gadgets out of sight and others with open shelving to display family photos, decorative objects, books, and more. Look for wall units with LED lighting to highlight your favorite items for an even more dramatic effect.
TV STAND MATERIAL BEST FOR MY STYLE
When shopping for TV stand furniture, the type of material should match the overarching style of your home. It's certainly okay to mix in something a little different, as long as it makes sense for the design. Are you looking for something traditional? Wood is your best choice. If your style is minimalist or industrial, metal construction is the better option. But that doesn't mean you can't mix and match.
As the most traditional furniture material, wood is also most commonly used in TV stand furniture construction. The most luxurious TV stands are made of wood, with rich surface tones and ornate detailing.
Metal TV stands are sturdy and lightweight and usually have a slimmer profile. Modern, contemporary, and minimalist TV stands are usually made out of metal.
Once you have chosen the design and material you want, it's time to find one that matches or goes with your style. Since the TV stand or console is the focus of your family room, living room, or media room, it's bound to get a lot of attention.
Contemporary style is defined as whatever is popular now. The designs are new and fresh. They can be ornate or minimalist and made out of metal or wood.
The traditional style is timeless, featuring rich wood tones, solid cabinetry, and a natural appearance.
Often confused with contemporary, modern style references shapes popular in the mid 20th century and is often called mid-century modern style. It features bold, minimalist lines and equally emphasizes function and form.
A rustic-style TV stand will look simple, woodsy and evoke thoughts of a mountain cabin.
The industrial style evokes images of the industrial age and uses wood and metal in its construction. These TV stands can be used for contrast in natural-toned rooms or blend in with minimalist furniture pieces.
TV STAND FURNITURE SIZES & TYPES
Once you've determined material and style, it's time to think about sizes and types of TV stand furniture.
The console design features a large surface area and plenty of shelving. They may have open or closed shelving, are rectangular, and can be as tall as 48 inches. There are also corner consoles that fit into awkward spaces.
A wall unit is precisely what it sounds like. They can span an entire wall and give you plenty of storage space as well as house your TV. Usually, you will find wall units with a combination of storage shelves, drawers, and doors so that you can display items and hide clutter.
TV CONSOLES WITH STORAGE
For those seeking storage over display features, there are plenty of TV consoles featuring cabinets and drawers. Low-profile consoles are ideal for grounding a wall-mounted television or resting the TV directly on top—store practical items behind sliding or pull-out doors for ease of access when needed. Media centers with open shelves are ideal for placing all the necessary tech that must be exposed in order for components to function correctly. Multi-tasking, higher-top TV cabinets are suitable for bedrooms to balance other furniture in the room while also providing much-needed media storage space.
TV STAND FURNITURE FOR SALE NEAR YOU
At Slumberland, we carry a TV stand to suit any room in your home in today's most in-demand styles. Choose from traditional TV cabinets in classic wood, modern wall units with sleek lines, and mid-century modern stands with retro appeal. Rustic credenzas in distressed wood are perfect for the modern farmhouse, while transitional consoles blend seamlessly in almost any design scheme.
Our collection of TV stands and wall units comes in a variety of sizes and shapes to accommodate even the smallest spaces. Visit one of our many stores throughout the Mid-West and get the quality pieces and looks you love for less than the leading competitors. We look forward to serving you!