Product Details and Specs
- Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Located on the right outside arm, a convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the legrest allowing for customized reclining comfort.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
- A tall 4 inch rocker base is standard on the Astor, great for tall consumers.
More Product Features
|Dimensions & Weights|
|Assembled Product Weight||80.00|
|Assembly Required||Yes, less than 15 minutes|
|Seat Height From Floor (in Inches)||21.00|
|Seat Depth (in Inches)||21.00|
|Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds)||300.00|
|Leg/Frame Finish||Brown Mahogany|
|Seat Fill Materials||Standard polyurethane core 27 lb./1.8 PCF Density|
|Back Fill Material||The semi-attached upper back contains a 6¾ inch contour cut polyurethane foam core wrapped with polyester batting. Semi-attached middle and lower back sections contain an inner bag filled with blown fiber. The middle and lower back pillows flip up and have an accessible zipper.|
|Seat Construction||The seat features four 8-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. Dimpled rear swing anchors are used to extend the travel and ride of the springs. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly.|
|Upholstery Seating Capacity||1|
|Removeable Back Cushions||Yes|
|Arm Type||Padded arms, polyurethane foam|
|Back Type||3 Channel Back|
|Number of Toss Pillows Included||0|
|Toss Pillow Upholstery Material||NA|
|Frame Construction||Engineered Hardwood & OSB|
|Warranty & Care|
|Country of Manufacture||Made In the USA (with Domestic & Imported Parts)|
More from this collection