An exquisite blend of comfort and style, the Rowan Leather Rocker Recliner features sleek good looks and flared arms that make the seating area roomier. It offers numerous reclining options so that you get comfort tailored perfectly to your needs. The seat and back can move together or separately, allowing you to further customize your comfort. The convenient handle located on the outside of the arm makes it easy to position the leg rest for relaxing, reading, or watching TV. And when you’re not reclining, the versatile Rowan Leather Rocker Recliner becomes a relaxing rocker with a subtle, graceful motion.
- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Overall Dimensions 34w 39d 41h Inches Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 34w 39d 41h Inches Shipping Dimensions 32w 38d 34h Inches Assembled Product Weight 70.00 Shipping Weight 95 Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 20.00 Seat Depth (in Inches) 21.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 34.00 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 39.00 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 41.00
Material Contents Leather Match Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Seat Fill Materials Contour cut polyurethane foam cores, polyurethane foam fillers, bonded polyester batting Frame Construction Kiln-dried hardwood, laminates, engineered framing material. Back Fill Material Blown fiber Seat Construction Four 8.5-gauge seat springs, rear helical springs, dimpled rear swing anchors, two 12-gauge cross brace wires, insulator and stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad, and a nonwoven spring cover. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
Warranty & Care
Product Warranty Details Lifetime mechanism & frame warranty, 1 year fabric, foam and labor warranty
More from this collection
Sale Price$2,377.27 Original Price $2,796.79
Sale Price$375.52 Original Price $441.79