The La-Z-Boy Astor is a rocker recliner with a little extra room. You’ll relax comfortably knowing you're safe and sound in its strong, plush arms and its perfectly padded back. The patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows independent seat and back movement, so you can put your feet up while sitting upright, or vice versa. You can choose from 16 reclining positions, and even adjust back and leg rest tension settings to your individual body type. Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of the leg rest offer added security. Discover maximum comfort with the Astor rocker recliner.
- Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Independently recline the back without activating the leg rest.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and leg rest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of leg rest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Located on the right outside arm, a convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the leg rest allowing for customized reclining comfort.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
- A tall 4 inch rocker base is standard on the Astor, great for tall consumers.
Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 37.50w 41.00d 44.50h Inches Shipping Dimensions 33.75w 39.88d 34.63h Inches Assembled Product Weight 80.00 Shipping Weight 90 Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 21.00 Seat Depth (in Inches) 21.00 Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds) 300.00 Min Assembled Width (Left to Right) 37.50 Min Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 41.00 Min Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 44.50
Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Removable Back Cushions Yes Seat Fill Materials Standard polyurethane core 27 lb./1.8 PCF Density Frame Construction Engineered Hardwood & OSB Arm Type Padded arms, polyurethane foam Back Fill Material The semi-attached upper back contains a 6¾ inch contour cut polyurethane foam core wrapped with polyester batting. Semi-attached middle and lower back sections contain an inner bag filled with blown fiber. The middle and lower back pillows flip up and have an accessible zipper. Seating Firmness Medium Seat Construction The seat features four 8-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. Dimpled rear swing anchors are used to extend the travel and ride of the springs. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Back Type 3 Channel Back Toss Pillow Upholstery Material NA Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1