Looking for a casual recliner for a tight space? The Coleman Rocker Recliner was crafted to fit in rooms where conventionally sized recliners might not. With its lushly padded back and arms, chaise seat, and 3-position locking legrest, this iconic recliner can provide you with the continuous comfort that this all-American invention is known for. Simply use the convenient handle to get your recliner in a comfortable position with one graceful motion. When it's not reclined, the chair works as a relaxing rocker, providing you with hours of smooth rocking. Customize this lovely, compact recliner with your choice of fabrics. See why the Lay-Z-Boy name has become such an iconic brand.
- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Overall Dimensions 32w 36.50d 40.50h Inches Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 32w 36.50d 40.50h Inches Shipping Dimensions 30.88w 35.88d 31.5h Inches Assembled Product Weight 70.00 Shipping Weight 86 Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 19.00 Seat Depth (in Inches) 19.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 32.00 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 36.50 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 40.50
Material Contents 95% Polyester, 3% Nylon, 2% Cotton Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Seat Fill Materials 3 inch contour cut polyurethane foam core, 1.75 inch polyurethane foam core Frame Construction Kiln-dried hardwood, laminates, engineered framing material. Back Fill Material Blown fiber Seat Construction Four 8.5-gauge seat springs, rear helical springs, dimpled rear swing anchors, two 12-gauge cross brace wires, insulator and stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad, and a nonwoven spring cover. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
Warranty & Care
Product Warranty Details Lifetime mechanism & frame warranty, 1 year fabric, foam and labor warranty