- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Located on the right outside arm, our convenient handle smoothly releases the legrest allowing for customized reclining comfort. Available upgrade allows handle to be moved to the left outside arm.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 40.00w 38.50d 42.00h Inches Shipping Dimensions 33.75w 39.88d 34.63h Inches Assembled Product Weight 76.00 Shipping Weight 92 Assembly Required Yes, less than 15 minutes Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 20.00 Seat Depth (in Inches) 20.00 Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds) 300.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 40.00 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 38.50 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 42.00
Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Seat Fill Materials The standard-depth chaise seat features La-Z-Boy's exclusive ultra plush seat construction. The innovative seat design begins with a 3" contour cut polyurethane foam core and a 3" layer of polyurethane foam. The chaise pad contains a 2" polyurethane foam core extending from the front of the seat to the top of the legrest. Frame Construction Kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination Back Fill Material The semi-attached back contains four inner bags filled with blown fiber. Seat Construction The seat features four 8½-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. Dimpled rear swing anchors are used to extend the travel and ride of the springs. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly for exceptional support. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
More from this collection