The Randell Leather Rocker Recliner by La-Z-Boy is a uniquely comfortable recliner with deep cushions filled with higher-density foam, an extra-long legrest, and a convenient handle for easy reclining. The elongated handle is two inches longer than a standard handle and some free of charge. This particular recliner has a tall base to accommodate taller users. When you sit in this relaxing rocker, you'll notice the graceful motion of the recline action. You can come sit in the Randell Leather Rocker Recliner at your Local Slumberland. Check our delivery zones for free delivery.
- Summit series recliners are reinforced with: Heavy duty 7 1/2 gauge dual rocker springs, heavier density seat foam, 4" wider & 1 1/2" taller base than standard recliners.
- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Elongated handle comes standard, adding 2” to handle for effortless reclining.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Overall Dimensions 45.50w 41.50d 46.50h Inches Assembly Required Yes, Less Than 15 Minutes
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 45.50w 41.50d 46.50h Inches Shipping Dimensions 34.25w 46.38d 35.5h Inches Assembled Product Weight 98.00 Shipping Weight 103 Assembly Required Yes, Less Than 15 Minutes Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 21.50 Seat Depth (in Inches) 22.00 Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds) 300.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 45.50 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 41.50 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 46.50
Material Contents 100% Leather seating,touch-points Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Frame Construction Combination of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates, or engineered framing material. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
Warranty & Care
Product Warranty Details Lifetime mech & frame, 1 year fabric & foam, 1 year labor