The La-Z-Boy Randell rocker/recliner is even more comfortable than it looks. Designed to accommodate taller users, this sumptuously padded chair has a tall base, elongated handle, and a deep seat that’s 4” wider than standard. It even has an extra-long 3-position legrest. The back and footrest feature independent adjustments, so you can satisfy your every mood. This recliner has high-density foam seat cushions that provide superior comfort and support, and heavy-duty 7-1/2-gauge springs. Rock or recline your way to relaxation with Randell.
- Summit series recliners are reinforced with: Heavy duty 7 1/2 gauge dual rocker springs, heavier density seat foam, 4" wider & 1 1/2" taller base than standard recliners.
- Independently recline the back without activating the leg rest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and leg rest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of leg rest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Elongated handle comes standard, adding 2 Inch to handle for effortless reclining.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Overall Dimensions 45.50w 41.50d 46.50h Inches Assembly Required No, fully assembled
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 45.50w 41.50d 46.50h Inches Shipping Dimensions 34.25w 46.38d 35.5h Inches Assembled Product Weight 98.00 Shipping Weight 103 Assembly Required No, fully assembled Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 21.50 Seat Depth (in Inches) 22.00 Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds) 300.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 45.50 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 41.50 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 46.50
Material Contents 100% Polyester Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Seat Fill Materials Heavier 36 lb./2.5 PCF density foam is used for summit series chairs. The deep seat-depth cushion contains a 2¾" contour cut polyurethane foam core and a 1½" layer of polyurethane foam laminated with a layer of bonded polyester batting. Frame Construction Kiln hardwood, laminates, engineered material Back Fill Material The upper, middle and lower back pillows each contain an inner bag filled with blown fiber. Seating Firmness Firm Seat Construction The seat features five 8½-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12‑gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion for exceptional support. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Toss Pillow Upholstery Material NA Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
More from this collection