- Independently recline the back without activating the legrest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy® mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and legrest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of legrest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Located on the right outside arm, our convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the legrest allowing for customized reclining comfort.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Overall Dimensions 34w 39d 41h Inches Assembly Required Yes, Less Than 15 Minutes
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 34w 39d 41h Inches Shipping Dimensions 32w 38d 34h Inches Assembled Product Weight 70.00 Shipping Weight 95 Assembly Required Yes, Less Than 15 Minutes Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 20.00 Seat Depth (in Inches) 21.00 Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds) 300.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 34.00 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 39.00 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 41.00
Material Contents 100% Polyester Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Seat Fill Materials Rear chaise seat - 3" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with two wedge-shaped polyurethane foam upper fillers and two universal polyurethane foam lower fillers. Chaise seat front - 3.75" contour cut polyurethane foam core. Chaise pad - 2" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with a layer of bonded polyester batting. Frame Construction Frames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of these products. Back Fill Material The attached upper back and lower back pillows each contain an inner bag filled with blown fiber. The outside back is sewn to the inside back for a "slip-and-zip" design. Seat Construction The seat features four 8½-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and dimpled rear swing anchors and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/ stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly for exceptional support. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Toss Pillow Upholstery Material NA Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
More from this collection