The Slumbercrest 12" Hybrid mattress combines memory foam and innersprings. The 1’ layer of memory foam utilizes phase-change technology to help regulate your body temperature--absorbing body heat to keep you cool, and releasing heat if your body temperature falls too far. Individually wrapped coils provide stable, comfortable support, and another layer of transition foam completes the package. This hybrid mattress is made in the USA.
- Conveniently packaged in a box
- Phase-change technology to help regulate body temperature
- Layered for comfort with 1 inch of 3 lb memory foam, 2.25 inches of advanced comfort transition foam, 8 in of individually wrapped coils, and .75 in of base foam
- 968 (Queen) individually wrapped coils
- Quantum Edge Support
- Comfortable high-loft knit fabric.
Assembly Required No, fully assembled
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 60.50w 79.50d 12.25h Inches Shipping Dimensions 16.19w 16.31d 44.62h Inches Assembled Product Weight 100.50 Shipping Weight 100.5 Assembly Required No, fully assembled Min Assembled Width (Left to Right) 60.50 Min Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 79.50 Min Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 12.25
Material Contents High Density memory foam, individually wrapped coils Adjustable Base Compatible Yes
Warranty & Care
Country of Manufacture Made in the USA Care Instructions Protective mattress pad recommended. Vacuum only, use mild soap, cold water lightly on stains.