Sofas & Couches
Filter Your Results
Frequently Asked Questions About Couches
Discover everything you need to know about couches in our FAQ section. Shop confidently and transform your living space with our selection of high-quality and stylish sofas.
Which type of couch is best for you?
To find your perfect fit, you need to consider which sofa style you prefer:
- Mid-Century Modern Style: Clean lines, organic curves, and the use of different materials define mid-century modern sofas. If you prefer minimalist and eclectic looks, this is the style for you.
- Traditional Style: If you like comfort, warmth, and familiarity in a space where everything matches, then traditional style is for you.
- Transitional Style: Transitional style sofas are the sweet spot between contemporary and traditional. They merge the bold colors and clean lines of modern with the details and rich fabrics of traditional.
- Contemporary Style: Although it shares some elements with mid-century modern, contemporary style couches have a distinct aesthetic.
- Vintage Style: Vintage style sofas take inspiration from antique pieces. You’ll see details such as tufting, rolled arms, and cabriole legs. Vintage upholstery includes fabrics such as velvets, leather, and rich, saturated colors.
- Eclectic Style: If you like furniture pieces that are different styles yet seem to go together, then an eclectic sofa or couch will fit right into your home.
If you are unsure which style you are after, visit our sofa buying guide.
You can also shop for sofas by category:
What size couch should you choose?
Sofa size is important. You don't want your living area feeling cramped. Generally, your sofa should never be more than two-thirds of your room so that you have space to walk around.
Which sofa material is best for you?
Before you get your ideal couch or sofa, you’ll have to decide on a material. We’ll go over the advantages and disadvantages of each sofa material below.
- Fabric: Generally the most commonly used material, fabric is decently durable and long-lasting. It stains rather easily, but it has the benefit of also being very easy to clean. Fabric is also relatively inexpensive.
- Faux Leather: Another option is faux leather, which has the benefit of the great look of authentic leather while being cheaper than the real thing. Additionally, it is very durable and stain resistant. However, it requires special cleaners to maintain.
- Leather: Nothing comes close to the look and feel of genuine leather. It is a luxurious material, which while high in price, is extremely durable and long-lasting. Leather is also very difficult to stain and will retain its gleam for a long time.
- Microfiber: This material is wonderful for those looking for soft and comfortable furniture. Microfiber has the benefit of being relatively durable and cost-effective while soft and pleasant to sit on. Unfortunately, microfiber is also absorbent, so it stains easily. However, these stains can be gotten out with conventional cleaners.
- Vinyl: A classic material that is also more durable than fabric, vinyl is a great choice. It is relatively easy to clean using ordinary cleaners. It is relatively inexpensive and fairly long-lasting.
What are the shipping options for sofas?
Or choose from one of our two delivery options:
- No-Contact Delivery:We offer no-contact, doorstep shipping for free in local delivery areas. If you choose this option, your furniture will be placed by your front door, in your garage, or in a loading dock, per your instructions.
- Full Service DeliveryFor a fee, our professional delivery drivers can bring your furniture inside and set it up in the room of your choosing. They will unpack and assemble your purchase. Our delivery drivers will also get rid of the packaging materials.