Furniture & Mattress Store FAQ
1. How do I sign up for Slumberland email offers?
Thank you for your interest in our e-club! To join, enter your email at the bottom of this page on the right hand side under “E-CLUB SIGN UP.” You can also sign up during any store visit, call us at 1-888-95-SLUMBER or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How do I unsubscribe from Slumberland's e-club?
To unsubscribe from our e-club, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email we’ve sent you.
3. Does Slumberland ship nationwide or overseas?
At this time, we are only able to deliver to addresses within our local store delivery zones. We do not ship to addresses outside our store service areas. Pick up is available at any of our 125+ stores. To see if we service your area, use our Store Locator or Delivery Checker just above our logo at the top of the page.
4. What if I have questions about checkout or an order I've placed?
Please call our Contact Center at 1-888-95-SLUMBER or email email@example.com and a service specialist will be happy to assist you.
5. What are your Contact Center hours for telephone inquiries?
Monday through Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm, Saturday 10:00am – 6:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 5:00 pm (CT)
6. What if I need to cancel my online order?
Please call our Contact Center at 1-888-95-SLUMBER and one of our service specialists can assist you.
7. How do I redeem coupons or gift cards online?
Coupons can be redeemed throughout the checkout process, using the promotional code printed on the coupon.
Currently we are not able to process gift cards as a form of payment online. If you have a gift card to redeem, please call our Contact Center at 1-888-95-SLUMBER for assistance.
8. Why doesn't my discount code work on my order?
First, confirm the expiration date on the promo code has not expired.
Each promo code has its own set of exclusions. Check the accompanying exclusions on your coupon or offer to see if there are any prohibiting the discount. As a general rule, discounts are not valid on Tempur-Pedic, Sealy Hybrid, Stearns & Foster, HOT BUYS, special purchases, and closeout/as is items. Taxes, delivery charges and warranties are also excluded.
If you need additional assistance, call us at 1-888-95-SLUMBER.
9. Can I see the item I'm interested in at a Slumberland store before purchasing?
To find out if a store has the item you want, click “see in store” just above the ADD TO CART button on the product page. You will be prompted to enter your zip code, and a list of nearby stores will appear. If the item is on display at a nearby store, you will see “DISPLAY MODEL AVAILABLE” on the right hand side of the store listing.
10. What is your Return & Exchange policy?
While we strive for complete customer satisfaction with every purchase, from time to time it may be necessary to return an item to Slumberland. In accordance with our Slumberland guarantees, standard exchanges and returns can be made within certain parameters.
11. What if my purchase is damaged?
12. Does Slumberland offer a military discount?
Slumberland proudly offers a military discount in-store in support of veterans and active duty military personnel.
13. How can I remove my name from your postal mailing list?
Send us an email with the name and address to be removed, exactly as it appears on the mailing label. You may also call our Contact Center at 1888-95-SLUMBER.
14. I have the Peace of Mind Protection Plan and need to make a claim. Who do I contact?
- Contact the plan administrator directly at 1-877-332-0647 or www.GBSent.com
- Have your furniture receipt and pre-registered protection plan document ready
15. Why should I sign up for a Slumberland account?
16. Can I save a product on Slumberland.com to view later?
Yes, by creating a Slumberland account, you can use the Wish List function to easily save the products that you're interested in and share what you're looking for with your friends on your preferred social media platforms or via a link.