The La-Z-Boy Astor is a rocker recliner with a little extra room. You’ll relax comfortably knowing you're safe and sound in its strong, plush arms and its perfectly padded back. The patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows independent seat and back movement, so you can put your feet up while sitting upright, or vice versa. You can choose from 16 reclining positions, and even adjust back and leg rest tension settings to your individual body type. Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of the leg rest offer added security. Discover maximum comfort with the Astor rocker recliner.
- Independently recline the back without activating the leg rest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and leg rest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of leg rest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Our convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the leg rest allowing for customized reclining comfort. Available upgrade allows handle to be moved to the left outside arm, perfect for lefties.
- Tall base comes standard on this frame, adding approximately 2" to height of the seat.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Overall Dimensions 37.50w 41d 44.50h Inches Assembly Required Yes, Less Than 15 Minutes
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 37.50w 41d 44.50h Inches Shipping Dimensions 33.75w 38.88d 34.63h Inches Assembled Product Weight 80.00 Shipping Weight 90 Assembly Required Yes, Less Than 15 Minutes Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 21.00 Seat Depth (in Inches) 21.00 Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds) 300.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 37.50 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 41.00 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 44.50
Material Contents 100% Polyester Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Removable Back Cushions Yes Seat Fill Materials Standard polyurethane core 27 lb./1.8 PCF Density Frame Construction Combination of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates, or engineered framing material. Arm Type Padded arms, polyurethane foam Back Fill Material The semi-attached upper back contains a 6¾ inch contour cut polyurethane foam core wrapped with polyester batting. Semi-attached middle and lower back sections contain an inner bag filled with blown fiber. The middle and lower back pillows flip up and have an accessible zipper. Seating Firmness Medium Seat Construction The seat features four 8-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. Dimpled rear swing anchors are used to extend the travel and ride of the springs. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Back Type 3 Channel Back Toss Pillow Upholstery Material NA Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
More from this collection