Casey Java Rocker Recliner
List Price: Manufacturer List Price$949.99
Product ID: QK1015059
There’s nothing complicated about the Casey rocker recliner from La-Z-Boy—and that’s the point. It’s comfort without compromise. Scaled smaller than some rocker recliners, Casey has rounded track arms and a multi-chamber back for a clean, contemporary look that complements your modern or transitional décor. A combination of high-grade foam cushions and blown fiberfill give this easy chair excellent shape retention. Rock or recline, with an easy-grab side handle and 3-position locking largest.
- Independently recline the back without activating the leg rest.
- Patented La-Z-Boy mechanism allows the seat and back to move together or independently for natural movement and the most reclining positions.
- Personalize the effort needed to change reclining positions by adjusting the back and leg rest tension settings to your individual body type.
- Three-position locking mechanisms on both sides of leg rest provides a choice of comfortable positions that lock in place for added safety, support and reliability.
- Located on the right outside arm, our convenient handle smoothly and easily releases the leg rest for customized reclining comfort. Available upgrade allows handle to be moved to the left outside arm.
- Available on most recliners, upgrade to our easy to reach elongated handle with an added 2 inch for effortless reclining, or our sleek and ergonomic brushed nickel Arc handle for a more modern look.
- A 16 position ratchet system provides a number of reclining positions, perfect for any situation.
Overall Dimensions 33w 36d 40.50h Inches Assembly Required No, fully assembled
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Dimensions 33w 36d 40.50h Inches Shipping Dimensions 32w 38d 34h Inches Assembled Product Weight 70.00 Shipping Weight 70 Assembly Required No, fully assembled Seat Height From Floor (in Inches) 19.00 Seat Depth (in Inches) 20.00 Seat Weight Capacity (in Pounds) 300.00 Max Assembled Width (Left to Right) 33.00 Max Assembled Depth (Front to Back) 36.00 Max Assembled Height (Top to Bottom) 40.50
Material Contents 100% Polyester Leg/Frame Finish Brown Mahogany Seat Fill Materials The rear section of the standard-depth chaise seat contains a 3" contour cut polyurethane foam core topped with a 1¼" layer of polyurethane foam. The chaise pad contains a 1¾" polyurethane foam core extending from the front of the seat to the bottom of the leg rest. Frame Construction Kiln hardwood, laminates, engineered material Back Fill Material The attached back pillow contains two inner bags filled with blown fiber. Seating Firmness Medium Seat Construction The seat features four 8½-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. Leg/Frame Material Engineered Wood Rocking/Gliding Yes Toss Pillow Upholstery Material NA Number of Toss Pillows Included 0 Upholstery Seating Capacity 1
Warranty & Care
Product Warranty Details Lifetime mech, frame, 1 year fabric, foam, labor
More from this collection