Returns & Exchanges
While we strive for complete customer satisfaction with every purchase, from time to time it may be necessary to return an item to Slumberland.
Standard returns and exchanges must be made in accordance with our Slumberland guarantees. Within these parameters you may:
- Exchange your item for the same item or another item of the same value.
- Furniture must be in the original condition as when purchased.
- A Protect-All mattress protector must have been purchased with and utilized on all mattresses.
- A valid receipt is required.
- Buyers are responsible for any applicable delivery fees on exchanges or returns.
- Return your item for a full refund.
- The above conditions for exchanged items apply to returns.
- Cash and check payments will be refunded by check a minimum of 10 days after Slumberland's receipt of your initial payment.
- Credit- or bankcard payments will be credited back to the credit- or bankcard from which the original payment was made. If that card cannot be produced, you have the option of receiving a Slumberland Gift Card in the refund amount, or leaving the balance "On Account" with Slumberland.
- Financed payments will be refunded to your Slumberland Advantage credit card. If that account has been closed or the balance has been paid off, Wells Fargo is responsible for issuing a refund. Contact a Wells Fargo representative at: 1-800-459-8451.
- The following items cannot be refunded. They may eligible for exchange.
- Power bases
- Bed pillows
- Protect-all mattress protectors
- Clearance and as is items
- Outlet Merchandise
NOTE: All sales are final on as is and special order merchandise. Please see our guarantees for more information.